Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy First Birthday!!!

I woke up this morning at 5:40...around the same time I went into the operating room and I took a video of Kenny at about 6:10...the exact time he came into the world. I'm sure as the day continues I will relive each moment throughout the day as I remember it. Nothing quite beats that feeling of welcoming a newborn into your life. Being able to feel him in your arms after waiting 9 months, and studying his features. And bringing him home and just holding him...and watching the family bond with him. It has truely been an amazing 2 years. I feel so humbled and grateful for being able to carry him and care for him...knowing that he has been completely dependent on me for life. I love you my sweet little boy. Take your time learning how to walk. Let me carry you and watch you crawl around for a little longer. No need to rush toddlerhood. I love you sweet sweet Kenny.

No comments: